Our inviting bistro offers a healthy menu such as salads or a fine cheese plate. Get energized with invigorating flavors before facing temperature contrasts!
*Please note that the vaccination passport will be mandatory as of September 1st for bistro customers only.
- ($9) Olives and artichokes - Hot artichoke dip / olive tapenade / croutons.
- ($7) Potage of the moment - Garnish and croutons.
- ($19) Italian burrata -Tomatoes and fresh basil, olive oil.
- ($13) Salmon Gravlax - Garnish and croutons - Marinated Atlantic salmon, fresh dill cream, mixed salad.
- ($6) Mix of smoked, salted, sweet and spicy nuts - Pecans, cashew, hazelnuts, maple syrup, smoked paprika, Espelette pepper.
- ($4)Energy ball - Pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, walnuts, chia, cinnamon.
- ($6) Homemade yogurt - Vanilla and lemon yogurt, granola, fruit jam, fresh fruits.
- ($17) Salmon tartar - Fresh salmon and gravlax, green grapes, sweet peas, homemade pickles, lemon, mixed salad.
- ($16) Serrano sandwich and salad - Ciabatta, Serrano ham, Magie de Madawaska cheese, homemade mayo, honey mustard, mixed salad.
- ($16) Beet and warm goat cheese salad - Yellow beets, quinoa, Paillot de chèvre, mixed nuts, spinach, herb vinaigrette.
- ($17) Ardoise of the moment.
- ($7) Carrot cake - Yogurt, lemon balm.
- ($8) Fruit tart - Strawberry, rhubarb, frangipane.
- ($6) Banana bread - Yogurt, lemon balm, fruit coulis.
- ($18|24) Oysters of the moment - 6 counts
- ($24) Signature Foie gras -Pan-fried foie gras terrine, French toast, pear and Sauternes sorbet, crumble.
- ($25) Charcuterie Board - Selection of 3 Quebec cheeses and 3 cured meats, olive tapenade, nuts, honey mustard.