How to make a reservation?
Reservations are required to access to the site. All rservations must be placed by phone at 1-866-656-9111. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we reserve the right to refuse you the entry so we can prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time. The thermal experience is offered in 4 hours blocks.
What is your cancellation policy?
You can make a change or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Within this delay, any cancellation or modification will lead to charges. If you begin to experience COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible at 1-866-656-9111
What can i expect when I arrive on site?
- Please arrive a maximum of 30 minutes before your appointment time, as the new procedures in place require more time than usual.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked if you
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms,
- have travelled outside the country in the past 14 days,
- are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you answer yes to one of these questions, we will have to refuse you the entry on site to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time.
- Hand washing is mandatory upon your arrival on site as well as before and after your treatment. A disinfection station will be placed next to the entry door. Sinks and soap are at your disposal on all other occupancy zones.
- We ask that you respect a social distance of 2 meters at all times by respecting signs and ground signage. As for treatment rooms, other measures will be put in place to ensure your protection and our employees.
- All our customer service employees will wear face shield at all times. Protective glass has also been put in place on counters. All our employes wear face masks when moving on site.
- You must wear a face mask while on the move inside the main pavilion only. It is not mandatory in outside zones nor in baths, saunas and steam bath.
- If you wish to, we will give you a locker and towel to take a shower before your treatment. You will be able to securely store your personal belongings in your locker.
- Common and shared items such as hair dryer, flat iron, cotton swab and makeup remover pads have been removed from counters as a security measure.
How will the treatment be done?
- A mask must be worn throughout the whole treatment. You can purchase a face mask at the reception desk at $2.
- Our massage therapists wear a face shield or protective glasses and a mask which are disinfected carefully.
- Your massotherapist will fill your health check once you are in the cabin.
- Massage therapists washes their hands before and after each treatment.
- Treatment rooms are also disinfected after each treatment.
What other measures do you have in place?
- Our employees answer a COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaire daily to limit the spread.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all public areas. Locker room, keys, lockers and treatment rooms are also disinfected after each client.
Are we allowed to talk while enjoying the facilities ?
Yes. At SKYSPA, we believe in the concept of a living relaxation, this is why people are allowed to talk quietly while enjoying the hot tubs on the open sky terrace, the saunas, and the bistro. You can relax while going back to your vital energy with the people you love !
Are there silence zones ?
Yes. When you arrive, you will be able to choose between the silent zone or the low voice zone. SKYSPA Quebec is divided in two zones so you can choose what kind of experience you want to live, depending on how you recharge your battery to face your everyday routine.
Can I bring my own robe ?
Yes. At SKYSPA, we believe that wellness should be accessible to all. This is why the robe is not included in the thermal experience price. If you desire to have a SKYSPA robe, you can rent one for 10$.
Is there a maximum amount of time to enjoy the thermal experience ?
Du to security measures, we have instated 4 hours blocks to enjoy the hot tubs with the sky view as well as the saunas, the resting areas and the bistro. Usually, 3 to 4 hours is enough to have a full experience.
Is it possible to quit the spa and to come back later during the day once the thermal experience purchased ?
No. Once you have paid for the thermal experience, you are not allowed to quit and to come back later. This advantage is reserved to our members only. To learn more about the SKYSPA memberships, visit the membership.
Is there a bistro ?
Yes. There is a healthy bistro where you can stop to eat when you feel hungry between a massage and the thermal experience. Our menu includes salads, sandwiches and delicious snacks. It is also the perfect spot to take a moment to enjoy a glass of wine, a beer or even a cocktail among good company! Discover our menu.
Can we drink alcohol in the hot tubs ?
No, it is not allowed to drink or to eat in the baths for health and sanitary reasons. The bath’s water temperature can causes deshydratation and this could be dangerous when doing a complete thermal cycle. For that reason, it is allowed to bring a water bottle in the hot tubs and the saunas so that you stay hydrated during all your experience. However, alcohol consumption must be done in the bistro or terrace areas.
What is the minimal age requiered to access the spa ?
The minimum age required for the thermal experience is 16 years old, and 18 years old for the cares (massages and beauty treatments). However, every sunday, from 8 am to noon at SKYSPA Quebec, children from 3 to 15 years old are allowed to enjoy the benefits of a living relaxation with their parents and it is free for the first kid. Discover our mornings with the kids.
Is a reservation is required for the thermal experience ?
Reservations are required to access to the site. You can place a treatment reservation through our website or as of Thursday, by phone at 1-866-656-9111.
Is a parking lot available ?
Yes, there is a free underground parking lot under the building where the spa is located.
Where is located SKYSPA Quebec ?
The spa is located on the 17th floor of a rooftop building at Quebec, offering you an amazing view of the city and the sky.
What products are used for the beauty treatments ?
We use the beauty products Babor and Dr.Babor which contain a maximum of natural ingredients, cruelty free products not tested on animals.
What is included in the heathy meal when purchasing a package ?
The healthy meal includes a choice of paninis, a soup or salad as well as a non-alcoholic beverage.
What is the time limit to cancel my reservation?
Please note you have up to 24 hours prior to your appointment to cancel or change your reservation, with no charges.
How can I use my Wayspa cards at SKYSPA ?
WaySpa card cannot be used on services and/or product which are already in promotion. WaySpa gift certificates, gift cards, service based gift certificates and gift vouchers are non refundable. You can use it on all products and/or services at SKYSPA" However, gift product may not be used to purchase any gift product from SKYSPA or membership at SKYSPA. This condition also applies to members and to rebatse asociated to their benefits.
How can I use my SKYSPA gift card ?
The gift card is accepted as a form of payment for services, products and packages offered at SKYSPA. However, it is not possible to purchase a membership at SKYSPA with a gift card. The total amount of your purchases is deducted from the balance on the card. It is not refundable, has no monetary value, and cannot be replaced in the event of damage, loss or theft.