Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working closely with the head office team (customer experience, finance, marketing, human resources), you will manage of all the DIX30 operations and the supervision a team of nearly 100 people (Customer Service, Therapists, Bistro, Maintenance). Assisted by your supervisors, you will be responsible for achieving the financial objectives (P&L) set by management. You will manage the Operations quantitative and qualitative results in respect of the associated procedures. You will ensure the application of high standards in terms of the quality of services offered to our customers so that the customer experience is exceptional at all times. You will participate in management committees as a member of the management team.
The main responsibilities are:
- General operations management: Planning, organization and control of the human and material resources of the site.
- Maintenance: Responsible of the procedures, hygiene, cleanliness and the safety of the installations and the site in general.
- Therapists: team management and assuring the excellence of the service offered.
- Customer service: maintenance and continuous optimization of quality service and customer experience. Collaborates with the Marketing & Communication department in developing and deploying strategies to maximize sales.
- Bistro: optimization of the new concept recently put in place.
- Field marketing: Deployment of local land-based marketing activities in order to create and maintain partnerships with neighboring businesses / businesses / institutions.
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or other relevant diploma and have worked at least 7 years in a management position in the field of hospitality, catering or a similar company to ours. Bilingual, you stand out for positive, proactive and unifying leadership, combined with rigorous management (planning, priorities, monitoring, organization, multitasking, autonomy).
Send your application form
For more information about our job openings, please contact us.