Maintenance Team Leader
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, you will be responsible for performing general interior and exterior maintenance work in addition to being in charge of the site during the absence of the supervisor. You will ensure that the site and the facilities are clean, adequate and functional at all times.
- Open the facilities (starting the saunas, spas, steam baths) and make sure everything is functional - or close the facilities and the site, according to your shift
- Perform housework (several rounds per day) to ensure the site is clean
- Coordinate and perform building mechanics and machinery tasks according to the upkeep and maintenance plan
- Perform various works and minor repairs in electricity, plumbing, paint that may be required on site / in administrative offices
- Support the supervisor in the management of suppliers and subcontractors.
Bilingual, you have a DEP in general building maintenance or relevant experience (minimum 5 years), have knowledge in the field of swimming pools, water basins or spas (an asset). You are manual, resourceful, autonomous, responsible and intuitive.
The work schedule is variable.
This position is permanent with a range of social benefits and thermotherapy benefits (free access to all group sites and one free treatment per month)
Send your application form
For more information about our job openings, please contact us.