Customer Service Supervisor
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will supervise the Customer Service team divided on different shifts and support your Director in the day-to-day operations of the SPA. You will ensure customer satisfaction to provide memorable experience to our clients. You will work with other departments to achieve customer service and business objectives in accordance with the policies and operations procedures.
- Ensure the site opening and / or closing in accordance with established standards. By frequent site tours throughout the day, ensure that the cleanliness is exemplary in the various interior and exterior spaces of the site;
- Manage clients’ follow-ups, complaints, group files as well as members;
- Offer a highly professional, courteous, respectful, fast and efficient customer service;
- Perform the regular tasks of the reception: greet guests at the reception and on-site, appointment management, call management, cash management, opening and closing, maintaining cleanliness, responding to emails from customers, ...;
- Promote and sell the services offered and advise customers on the different treatments, packages and products available;
- Ensure that the rules, procedures, protocols and standards are well implemented and respected and, in accordance with the operations manuals, contribute to their improvement and optimization.
- Positive in nature and highly team spirit oriented, enthusiastic to support colleagues and director with other related tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
You have 2 to 3 years experience in team management focused on customer service, customer experience or human resources, a college degree and are bilingual (oral and written). You are responsible and organized, have strong customer service and team management skills combined with a keen sense of business. Experience in Spa or tourism (hotels) a major asset.
Send your application form
For more information about our job openings, please contact us.