Under the supervision of the Finances Director, you will be complete a series of practical accounting tasks, working on the collection, verification and analysis of financial information.
You will perform the following functions:
- Accounts payable and receivable management;
- Purchasing suppliers;
- Expense accounts verification and accounting;
- Credit card statements accounting & reconciliation;
- Preparation of various management reports;
- Assistance to the accounting team in other related tasks.
You have completed a DEC or AEC in accounting and have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Bilingual, you stand out for your sense of organization and autonomy. You master Excel and MS Office tools. Knowledge of Sage software an asset.
The positions is located at the headquarters on 50, Lauzon Street, Boucherville Qc, J4B 1E6.
Send your application form
For more information about our job openings, please contact us.